Borges Agricultural & Industrial Nuts (BAIN) operates in the area of growing, processing and selling nuts and dried fruit from business to business, it’s origins start in 1896. BAIN began its international business in 1957 and now has customers in 63 countries. Rather than simply buying and selling nuts, we provide purchasing, industrialisation and marketing solutions to our customers by forming part of their value chain.
What we offer:
- 121 years of family tradition and values steeped in Mediterranean culture.
- We are the most highly diversified and integrated specialist company in this industry in Europe. We combine the production of nuts on our own estates with processing, industrialising and marketing products for the agrifood industry.
- Our high degree of integration means we can guarantee the highest food quality and traceability standards throughout the whole production process.
- Our team of purchasing experts is one of our greatest assets. With more than 30 years’ experience under their belt, they work at the cutting edge of harvesting and markets.
- We have an extensive portfolio of consolidated first-class customers worldwide, including some of the top names in the food industry.
- Thanks to the vertical integration that runs throughout the entire value chain, our plantations receive relevant information on market trends and harvests to guarantee the supply of raw materials and safeguard our products’ position in different markets.